Thursday, October 4, 2012

101 Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know: Tips 36->32 and It's My 25th Birthday!!!!

IT'S MY 25TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! I can't believe I am 25 now. It seems like just yesterday I was 24, but now I am 25. That is crazy!!! Tonight I am celebrating with Shawn with dinner, watch Glee and the Season 6 Premiere Jersey Shore. Then on Saturday I am celebrating with friends like you have heard in my latest blog post. Oh I am have also had a new change to my hair!! Here is the final picture of my NEW HAIR!!!

NEW HAIR!!! By Monica Le
36) To mask split ends, use an iron to straighten ends and then apply a hair repair cream.

I currently have a few split ends but I am using a Dry Ends Serum by Avon to kind of mask them. I will definitely try this trick since I never do usually straighten my hair with a flat iron.

35) There are always cheap, natural and effective homemade beauty recipes.

There are tons of them on YouTube! My favourite gurus that do these DIY beauty recipes are Bubzbeauty and AndreasChoice.


34) To fix brassy hair color, use a color-depositing shampoo with purple tones. For unwanted redness, use a color-depositer with a green tone.

I am definitely using this trick since now my hair is a shades of blonde! I am plan to buy the one by John Freieda!!!



33) To cover up roots in a hurry, use a dry shampoo spray for your hair color. If you don’t keep this product around, use eyeshadow (in a shade closest to your hair color) for a quick fix.

I never knew there was so such thing as dry shampoo for your hair colour! I need to find this! I am pretty sure it will be east for me to find a black one since it's a simple colour to produce. I don't have coloured hair from my roots so I won't have this problem. But if I do decide to, this is a great tip!

32) Get a “dewy glow” using a highlighter or illuminator above your cheekbones and on the browbone.

I do this all the time! I use a white highlighter above me cheekbone. But as for my browbone, I also highlight with a skin tone shade that is matte. I don't know why but I am not a fan of those shimmery highlights by my brows. It looks to flashy and not natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment