Thursday, October 11, 2012

101 Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know: Tips 26->22

It's going to be a busy weekend for me! I got three parties in a row to go to starting today! Tonight I am going to an event that Bourjois Paris is holding in Downtown Toronto. If you are in the area you should stop by! To RSVP, e-mail info@bourjois.ca to get on the guest list. It would be awesome to meet some of you viewers/readers there! Their ad is down below. Tomorrow night I am going to a grad party for one of my friends and then on Saturday I have a birthday party to go to for a family friend. Sunday will be my rest day! What are your plans for this weekend?


26) Try out the funky hair colour trend without dying your hair. Instead, dust bright blush in your ponytail for the same effect. - Refinery29

I never tried this before but I think this is very similar to using loose pigments in your hair. Do help the coloured powder to stay on your hair, spray some hairspray on your hair after applying the powder.



25) "Foot perspiration is typical in the summer and can lead to fungal infection and unwanted odor. Wash feet daily, and let them dry thoroughly before putting shoes on" - Dr. Leslie Campbell, DPM

I usually wash my feet in the summer when I have black flip flops on. They leave a black stain on the bottom of my feet so I have to clean them. I do this at the end of the day once I get home.

24) Splurge on items that are important to you. "If mascara is really your thing and fall in love with a mascara that's $40, buy the mascara." - Raychel Wade, founder of Cheek to Chic and La Prairie's colour ambassador

I splurge on skincare. I do this because to have makeup look flawless, it's best to work on a smooth canvas which is your face. My most expensive skincare item is my face serum. It's expensive but it's so worth it since my face feels like a baby bottom.

23) "Don't be too serious; It's only makeup!" - Francois NARS insists you play around with new colours

I really do believe in this tip. Some people take makeup so seriously. It's something you put on in the morning and take off at night. It's like playing dress up, so go nuts!



22) To reduce unwanted shine, use a moisturizer that mattifies, that way you get the moisture your skin needs without looking greasy.

I use a mattifying moisturizer during the summer since I tend to produce oil during the summer time. You guys probably know what moisturizer I am talking about by this post. Brownie points if you can figure out which moisturizer I am talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment