- Graduate from Brock University with a Bachelors in Business Administration.
- Use more make-up and buy less.
- Gain 500 - 1000 subscribers.
- Find a decent paying job in Marketing/Promotions.
- Go to Vegas!!!
I have finish everything but the finding a job in Marketing/Promotions. It's a lot harder than it seems but I tried. That is why I plan to make it happen this year of 2011. Oh wait, that can't happen since I am going back to school. Damnnn!!
Here are my resolutions for 2011!!
- Do Follow Fridays on Twitter. Reasoning behind this is because I never did them before and they seem fun so why not?
- Find a job in Marketing/Promotions. I think I will eventually get this because my program for college has co-op so I will most likely find one. *crosses fingers*
- Go to college for Marketing. Yea I know this seems dumb but I want to write this in in case I don't get in. Part of my thinks I won't get accepted because I don't believe that I will. A girl can always hope!
- Workout at least ONCE a week. I am not trying to do this to lose weight. I am doing this because I need to be fit. I just climbed a flight of stairs at work today to the 4th floor and I was literally out of breath. Therefore I need to work out.
- Go to Vancouver. I've always wanted to go ever since the last Olympics was there and they city looks really beautiful. And also they film Smallville there so HA!
I hope I can actually complete all my resolutions this year. I have a copy of them on my desktop to get myself motivated so hopefully it will all come true. Wish me luck!