I finally got a hard copy of Reflected In You by Sylvia Day and I cannot be anymore excited! I am already on Chapter 5! Ever since I read Bared To You, I could not wait until the next book!! It's basically Fifty Shades of Grey but way hotter and intense in both the plot and love scenes. If you have read the book, please don't spoil it for me! The last book (Entwined With You) to the Crossfire comes out in early 2013. I can't wait! Even though I haven't finished reading this one, I know it will be a cliffhanger ending!
11) Use a pumice stone on your feet after the shower to get rid of calluses on your feet.
This is especially important in the summer months when us girls are rocking the sandals and flip flops. It's important to have good foot hygiene because your foot is out on display for people to see. This tip is also important for athletes because with all the running you do, you are bound to have some form of calluses on your feet and maybe even your hands.
10) Hydrate your under-eye area with an eye cream to prevent puffiness and bags.
I always use an eye cream. By now, you guys know what eye cream I am using. I use the Biotherm brand of eye creams in case you are wondering. I even got Shawn into doing it. It's so important because we want to look as young as possible. Even though we are both 25, we feel old so putting on the eye cream gives us a piece of mind.
9) If you have light hair, "put a lotion over the eyebrows and hair line" when self-tanning the face. Also remember to "apply it in circular motions and blend it down to the neck: - Sinead Norenius, founder of Beautisol
I don't self-tan but this tip is great for those who do! I am assuming this helps prevent your blonde hair from being tanned as well. That would be a weird look, to have a tanned face with your hairline and brows being tan as well. It would be like dipping your face in milk chocolate....
8) If you often find yourself too tired to wash your face at night, keep makeup removing wipes in your night stand to prevent a runny mess or morning break out.
This is the one best tips of life! This is amazing especially on nights where you get home really late at night and just have no energy to do your full face routine! Use wipes that have a textured surface so it can grab more makeup off your face and eyes. I currently use the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes.
TIP: Store them upside down in your night stand. That way the cleansing liquid will distribute through all the sheets and not settle only on the bottom ones.
7) Pop 1-2 Advil before going waxing to prevent pain.
The ibuprofen in Advil will numb your nerve endings a bit so the hair removal will be less painful. I personally don't go waxing. I shave any unwanted hair and get my brows threaded.