|View from Kerry Park|
46) Use a shimmer eye shadow to compliment a bold matte lip.
I always do this! Usually it happens if I have a dark lip going on such as a red or dark purple. I find the shimmery eye shadow adds life into your eyes.
45) To revive curls mid-day, "Take a very small amount of pomade and put it in the palms of your hands. Rub them together. Next gently smooth the pomade over your curls and scrunch just a little bit" - Eugene Davis, celebrity hair stylist
This sounds like an amazing tip to use! I have yet to find the perfect pomade for my hair. Since my hair is so long, my curls can get straight pretty fast. That is why I like to use a curl activating spray before I curl my hair and them spray tons of hairspray afterwards.
44) "Your should always go to a hair-removal specialist, where waxing, laser etc. is their main business - don't go to a nail salon for a wax" - Cindy Barshop, Completely Bare and Bravo's RHONYC
When I get my brows threaded I go to a small salon right by my house. Literally all the do is men's haircuts, waxing and threading. Mostly threading. I use to go to Donato Salon and Spa to get my brows waxed but it was getting way to expensive (around $23). Now I just pay $4 ($5 with tip) to get my brows threaded. BEST DEAL EVER!!!
43) "A little silvery-blue eyeliner on the lower lid is very flirty" - Dimitri James, makeup artist, author and creator of Skinn Cosmetics
I have never tried this before but I do have an eyeliner where I can try this out. I have a feeling it will bring out the white on your eyeballs and illuminate them at the same time.
42) "Use your concealer as a base on your eyelids" - Melissa Silver, Maybelline makeup artist
I see that a lot of makeup artists use this especially if they are a drugstore brand. Since they don't carry eye primers in their line, they will use a concealer. I never tried this tip before because I do got two eye primers. But if I do ever run out, I know what to use then!