Thursday, September 6, 2012

101 Beauty Tips Every Girl Should Know: Tips 71->67

Yay!! The week is almost over!! Tonight is the MTV Video Music Awards?? Who is watching?? I know I am! I watch it every year even though I am 24. I am pretty sure I will keep watching it even when I am a grandma.

Now onto the beauty tips =D

71) The antihistamines in allergy medicine dry out the skin, so skip heavy foundation during allergy season. Instead, use a tinted moisturizer.

I never knew this! I tend to use allergy medication in the late summer and early fall. I can feel it already! My nose running and or my eyes are watering. I will make sure to apply extra moisturizer!

70) To make curls last, make sure hair is completely dry before you begin with the curling iron.

I don't know anyone who would curl their hair when their hair is still wet. I tend to curl my hair on day two hair as compared to do it the day I wash my hair. I find that my curls tend to hold better.



69) To make a zit go away faster, don't pick at it. The bacteria on your fingers will create more redness.

I have such a bad habit of popping pimples!! Even before they start to grow in its full form, I squeeze it! It is a really bad habit of mine. I need to stop!! I wonder if I use hand sanitizer before will make a difference? Probably not.

68) Use an exfoliator to get rid of dead skin but limit yourself to 2-3 times a week so you don't dry out your skin.

I don't exfoiliate my skin as often as I am suppose to. But when I do want to exfoliate my skin, I use my Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream (the rinse-off formula). It works well because it is not too rough on the skin and it has little tiny beads in it that exfoliates yours skin. The beads are quite fine so you can't see it through the cream but you can feel it on your skin.



67) Always wash your makeup before bed. "That morning-after look has never been a good one, for anyone" - Rachel Adler, beauty director Beautyhigh.com

It is very important to do this because leaving makeup on your face can lead to breakouts! I always remove my makeup before going to bed. I do sometimes take naps throughout the day and I sometimes leave my makeup on during those naps. I'm usually not wearing a lot of makeup at that point but I should not be napping with it on! Even if you are really lazy, you can always use a makeup wipe to remove your makeup! Consider leaving a pack of makeup wipes in your bedside table so you don't have to make that long trip to the washroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment