56) Winter can be especially hard on your hair leaving it extra dry. Eugene Davis, celebrity hair stylist suggests using an Avocado Oil Hair Mask.
Even when it's not even winter, I like to put in a leave-in conditioner on my hair. I have a variety of them such as It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum and Moroccan Oil Treatment.
55) If you don't have nail polish remover, apply clear polish over and then wipe off. It will remove old polish.
I never tried this trick before but it does sound interesting! I do have a tendency to peel off my nail polish. I know it's a bad habit but it saves me from using too much nail polish remover. Do you do this as well or is it just me?
54) During the summer, wear chapstick or lip gloss with SPF.
Obviously it is important to wear SPF on your lips. Your lips can get sunburned too! I have a chapstick that I got for free in Downtown Toroto and it has an SPF 25. I save this for the summer months! As for lip gloss with SPF, I know ELF Cosmetics has a wide range of lip glosses/ lip balms with SPF for cheap!
53) To add volume to clean or unwashed hair, use a dry shampoo spray.
Using a dry shampoo is a great alternative to using hairspray when teasing your hair for more volume. The oils by your roots tend to leave the hair weighed down so it's great to have a dry shampoo to absorb the excess oils.
52) Change your beauty routine for Spring/Summer months. Your skin needs less coverage during the spring so you can swap the heavy products for the lighter ones.
The only thing that changes really for me is the colours. I don't wear foundation so I don't need to worry about switching coverage for my skin. I go for lighter colours in the spring/summer and darker colours for the fall/winter.