Now onto the beauty tips!!
76) Sunscreens that claim to provide "all-day protection" and "water resistance" are not reliable; don't be fooled by these claims and reapply all sunscreens at least every two to three hours.
I always reapply my body sunscreen every few hours. I mostly do this if I know I will be spending the entire day outside like if I were at the pool or the beach. As for my face, my moisturizer does have SPF in it but I do reapply face sunscreen throughout the day using my Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder with SPF 45. I even sometimes put this on my body if I don't want to feel greasy with sunscreen lotion.
75) When self-tanning, use a tanner with a guide color. "It will give you instant color before the effect and it will show you exactly where you put the color and where you may have missed" - Sinead Norenius, Founder of Beautisol
I personally do not self tan but I can imagine that it would be easier to have a guide colour so you can see where you have applied the tanner. No one likes a streaky tan! I have seen it on girls before....not a good look.
74) "If you're afraid of red lipstick, I love putting it on and then blotting it off to wear it as more of a stain." - Pat McGrath, makeup artist
I definitely do this during the daytime when I don't want really red lips. I sometimes even just tap the lipstick on to my lips instead of swiping it across my lips like I normally would.
73) For the summer months, you don't want to be caked down in foundation so try a tinted moisturizer instead.
I normally don't wear foundation but when I do need extra coverage I do use a tinted moisturizer. My favourite one is the Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15. I wear this in Shade 1. They currently have this product now with SPF 20. I also find that BB creams would also be another great alternative to regular foundation. It has many more benefits than a tinted moisturizer and will combat any oiliness that you might have throughout the day.
72) Use blotting papers to manage oil and shine in your T-Zone "which are also great for cleaning up around the eyes" - Rebecca Restrepo, makeup artist
I always carry blotting papers with my in my purse. I am currently using the Nurturing Force blotting papers that I got at IMATS. I love them because you can take as little or as much as you want, depending on the amount of oil you have on your face. I have them in Aromatic Rose. The blotting papers are coloured the same way as the packaging which is really cute in my opinion!