Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 New Years Resolutions Reflection

It's the end of the year and it's time for me to check if I have completed my New Years Resolutions for 2012. Here is a reminder of what they were:
  1. Write a blog post at least once a week.
  2. Pay off credit card debt.
  3. Finish at least one perfume bottle.
  4. Film more make-up tutorials.
  5. Get your G2.
  6. Make a positive impact on someone’s life.
  7. Drink more water. (At least one glass a day)
  8. Curse less.
  9. Don’t buy beauty products just because it looks pretty. Just get what you need.
  10. Finish up at least one make-up product a month. 
The ones I have crossed out are the ones I have completed. I have done a lot better than I did. Part of me wants to half cross out "Drink more water." because I did for the first half of the year but then I just stopped. For those of you who do make New Years Resolutions, how many of them have you completed?

No comments:

Post a Comment