Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year. A New Start. A New Me.

Happy New Year everyone! I know I am a little bit late on this but I am finally getting around to it. If you seen my latest video, you know I have been sick for awhile. I was on my couch for what felt like forever but now I am feeling a lot better health wise. However, things in my life have not gone quite as I planned. But that is life so I got to roll with it. The only thing I can do it move up from here. My last post I talked about my past New Years Resolutions. I have finally completed the list for this years resolutions and here they are:
  1. Rock red lipstick at least once a week.
  2. Drink more water/tea.
  3. Write a blog post twice a week.
  4. Make a positive impact in someone’s life.
  5. Plan/hold a successful beauty event. (Details to follow within the year.)
  6. Stay on a positive career path. The only way is up!
  7. Get driver’s license.
I really hope I can actually complete all of these resolutions by the end of the year. Ever since I turned 25, I have turned into a completely different person. I am more determined as ever in my career and in my life to get the things I want. It's either me turning 25 or my new ombre hair. Not sure but something inside of me has changed and I promise to you that you all will be blown away with what I have planned for you all this year. So hold on tight and enjoy what is about to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment