Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Must Have Winter Products

With all this cold weather that is happening where I live right now, it is so important for me to stay moisturized. Here are some of the products I use to keep my hair and skin manageable this winter:


Carmex
This product is amazing for my dry chapped lips. My lips have got to the point where they were so dry, my lips cracked in the corner. Not a good thing since it made it difficult to do anything; including talking and eating. The only downside to the product is that it strips a thin layer of skin off to reveal new skin. Other than that, I am obsessed with Carmex!



Pantene Pro-V 2-Minute Moisture Masque
I recently just purchased this product but I noticed immediate results right away. My hair has been very dry ever since the weather has gotten very cold and because of my ombre'd hair. Using this hair mask is like feeding your hair water since it is dehydrated. I recommend using this product 1-2 times a week.


   

Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion for Sensitive Skin
This is also a recent purchase that I discovered this month. It is a moisturizing toner/exfoliator that I can use on a daily basis. It is ideal for people who have very dry to dry skin. It is great for the winter months since it gets rid of any dead/dry skin that I have on my face. The product also has a bit of salicylic acid which will help with the redness that comes with very dry skin.


What are your winter must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment