Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Need Your Recommendation!

I need help finding a perfect black liquid eyeliner. Preferably a drugstore brand because I go through black liquid eyeliner like no other. My favourite one of all time is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner but it's too expensive to buy. I would like a brush similar to that kind of eyeliner.


I am currently using the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Black Eyeliner in Carbon Black but I do not like the brush and it smudges on me every once in a while. I need a black liquid eyeliner that does not smudge, has a thin applicator and is from the drugstore. If any of you can recommend me any that would be great! I have tried the liquid eyeliner from Physician's Formula that is very similar to the Stila one but it smudges on me and is not very pigmented. Help me please!

2 comments:

  1. I use Maybelline's Line Stiletto and it's by far the best I have ever tried! It's super black and the felt tip is easy to work with. No smudging!! Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete