Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The name is Bond, James Bond.

AHHH the new James Bond movie is coming out this Friday in Canada and I am super excited! I have always been a huge fan of James Bond. I started watching them when Pierce Brosnan was Bond so yea, I am still sort of new to it. I haven't watched the older Bond movies because the special effects look kind of obvious fake. I know back in the day they didn't have the technology but it kind of prevents me from seeing it. I think I will eventually watch all the James Bond movie one day but never got around to it.


I am super excited that OPI decided to make a Skyfall Collection to celebrate 50 years of James Bond. I only grabbed one colour from the collection which is The Man with The Golden Gun. It's a 24kt golden top coat. It's expensive but so worth it! I hauled it in my October 2012 Haul and I meant to do a swatch for it but have never for the chance to! I will tomorrow morning because it's super dark since it's 11:41 pm right now as I write this. So I will first thing tomorrow! I promise! It will be found in one of the images down below. I hope all is well with you and have a good rest of the week everyone!

[L-R]
Nicole By OPI - Daffy Dill
China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
OPI - Man with The Golden Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment