Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chipping Glitter Nail Polish

I have a problem with my glitter nail polishes chipping on me really early in my manicure. I use Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat over my nail polish so that is dries faster and to have a thick glossy effect on my nails. It also makes a thick enough layer so you don't feel the glitter grain of the nail polish. However the downside to this amazing top coat is that it makes my glitter nail polish chip of easier! It's so annoying! The polish on my thumb fingers are already chipping they day after I did my nails! I didn't even do the dishes so it makes no sense at all. Do you girls have any tips that I can use? It's really frustrating me!

Nicole By OPI - One Less Lonely Glitter

P.S. Today is National Customer Appreciation Day at Booster Juice. Buy a FULL SIZE Booster Juice and get the SECOND one for 99 CENTS!!! DO IT! I know I am!! 

*NOTE: This store only exists in Canada.*


No comments:

Post a Comment