Friday, November 16, 2012

My 100th Post and Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!

AHHH! I cannot believe I have finally reached 100 posts!!! YAY!! I am so happy I have had the motivation keep up this blog and I would love to thank all of you for reading it. You have no idea how much it means to me. I have been on YouTube now for almost 4 years (as of March 4, 2013) but my blog has been a little bit less than that. BUT STILL! I cannot believe it has been this long!

Tonight Shawn and I are going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2. I am super excited for it to be all over. I am not a huge Twilight fan but I did enjoy the films. My favourite one of the saga is Breaking Dawn Part 1. I am more about the love between Bella and Edward than the werewolf and vampire drama. I don't really care for it. Twilight also inspired my favourite book Fifty Shades of Grey so I can't just not like it. Are any of you excited to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 this weekend? If you have seen it last night, don't tell me anything!! I plan to pull off my vampy vampire look today at work. I hope people can tell I am excited for tonight....LOL! Have a good weekend everyone!

My look when I went to so see Breaking Dawn Part 1 last year.
P.S. IMATS Toronto is this weekend and I am going on Saturday!! I hope to see some of you there! Come say hi to me if you do see me!

P.S.S. QueenofBlending will be at IMATS Toronto. She will be at the OCC booth. GO CHECK HER OUT! Because I know I will =)

No comments:

Post a Comment