Sunday, November 4, 2012

IMATS Toronto 2012 Wish List

I have decided to make this post all about IMATS Toronrto 2012 Wish List. I have checked out all the exhibitors this year and have made my complete shopping list. IMATS Toronto is happening on November 17 and 18, 2012 at the Toronto Congress Centre. I hope to see some of you girls there! Come say hi to me!

EDIT: I just found out NYX Cosmetics will not be at IMATS Toronto 2012.  I swear I thought I saw the on the exhibitor list and on the floor plan but I guess not. WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO ME??

Company
Product
MUFE
·   Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick N12, N18, N19 x2, N24, N28, N32
·   Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 21, 29, 30, 38, 42
·   Lab Shine D14, S4, S24, S26, M10
·   Aqua Rouge 8
Crown Brushes
·   Flat top foundation brush
·   Face blender brush for over-powdered face
·   2 - C433 Pro Blending Fluff
Bdellium Tools
·   The Professional Grade MAESTRO Comprehensive Basic Face - 12 Piece Brush SET
·   Mineral Essential 10 Piece Antibacterial Makeup Brush SET - Studio Line
·   Contour bronzing brush
Nigel’s Beauty Emporium
·   Lashes #213, #G 747S x 2
·   Parian Spirit Brush Cleanser

I am pretty sure most of these products will not be at IMATS but I always make a list ahead of time so I can keep track of what I should get. What is on your IMATS Toronto wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment