Let's go onto the beauty tips for today!!
86) For slick back hair, use a serum.
For some weird reason, whenever I have my hair in high ponytail or any kind of ponytail for that matter. I never use a serum. I've always liked the natural look or I would put on a headband do keep away the flyaways. I will use this tip when I am rocking a high ponytail for any of my night looks. I find that Kim Kardashian rocks this look very well.
85) For the perfect cat-eye, "select a thin liner brush that is tapered to the point" - Pamela Taylor, makeup artist
This is so true! All my liquid eyeliners are tapered to a point. My favourite ones include Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner and the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eye Liner in Carbon Black.
84) To make your cheek bones appear higher, use bronzer under the cheekbone and highlighter on the actual cheekbone.
I always follow this rule. Although I already have naturally high cheekbones, I like to enhance them by applying bronzer on the hollows of cheeks and a shimmery highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones.
83) Before you blow dry, start with a volumizing spray or light gel to give the roots some lift.
I use to do this a lot in my first year of university whenever I blow dried my hair. I had a heat activated volumizing mousse (pink bottle) from L'Oreal that I ran through my roots. I would put my hair upside down and blow dried it. Once I was done, my hair was so full and voluminous. CRAZY!
|This was the exact bottle!! It's crazy that I found a picture of it online!|
82) For fuller lips, extend the lip line using a flesh tone lip liner. Be careful not to go over board!
I will most likely will never use this tip. I am happy with the size of my lips but for those who want fuller lips go right ahead! I was browsing through Sephora a few year ago and found the perfect lip liner that would do this! CARGO Reverse Lip Liner. Sadly, Sephora does not carry this anymore but I know in Canada, Sears carries CARGO!! This lip liner acts as both a lip liner and will make your lips appear fuller because of the highlighted effect of it!