|Click to enlarge!!!|
Sylvia Day wrote the ever popular book Bared To You which is very similar to Fifty Shades of Grey but a lot more sexier!!! I tweeted her about her releasing the first chapter to her sequel to Bared To You called Reflected in You and she tweeted me back and retweeted my tweet! *passes out* I literally was screaming and dancing around when I saw that she did that!!! Ever since, I have been getting tons of retweets, favourites and romance authors following me!! BEST DAY EVER!!
If you don't follow me on Twitter already, my twitter handle is @jdo87
Now onto the beauty tips!!
91) "Balance out your shimmer. If you're doing a shimmery eye, do matte lips" - Raychel Wade, founder of Cheek to Chic and La Prairie's colour ambassador
I always follow this rule! I do sometimes however like to put a little gloss on my lips because I find that matte lips make my lips look dead sometimes. Only with nude lips!
90) Brush out your curls with your fingers to give your hair a more tousled look.
I only do this on second day curly hair because if I were to do this with day one curls, my curls will be completely gone the next day. I have made a tutorial on Relaxed Big Curls today, so check it out down below!!
89) To make your manicure last, apply a thin later of clear every two days.
I do not do this because I change my nail colour pretty often. I will however use this rule when I am on vacation or trips since I won't be able to paint my nails since I will be too busy having fun where ever I am.
88) Wear white eyeliner to make eyes appear less red.
I like to use the white eyeliner on my waterline but I only like to do this during the daytime. In the night, I usually go for black or a deep plum colour. I love to use my Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 14L which is pearly white.
87) "Take a shimmery gloss to the center of your lips, top and bottom - this will attract light to your lips, making them look pouty." - Katrina Barrion, makeup artist for Giella Custom Blend Cosmetics
I tried doing this a few times. It does work! But when I reapply throughout the day, I forgot to only put it on the center. I personally think this tip would work best for photoshoots, self portraits or days where you know you won't be out for so long so you would not to need to reapply.
See you next week for more tips!!!!