Thursday, July 4, 2013

Vacation Planning

So I know I have been MIA for a very long time. I am very much active on my YouTube channel but not so much on my blog. I just need to feel inspired or have a legit idea to blog about. I am currently in the middle of planning my vacation to Los Angeles in October with Shawn. Every fall, me and Shawn plan a trip to go away somewhere. That time is the best time to travel because most people are back in school and travelling expenses are a lot less. What I need from you guys is places that I should check out in the Los Angeles area. Here is what I have so far:

  • Visit Westminster
  • Ellen Degeneres show
  • Allure Wine Tour
  • Disneyland
  • Universal Studios
  • Hollywood sign
  • Rodeo Drive
  • Hollywood and Highland

Please note we do plan to rent a vehicle for the time we are there so we do have the freedom to move around. We plan to stay in the LA area for 5 nights.

Thank you for your help in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Venice Beach, of course! If you've seen "I Love You Man", it's the neighborhood where Jason Segal lives. The boardwalk is really famous, too.

    ReplyDelete