Monday, March 11, 2013

My New Obsession

As you all can tell, I have been gone just for a short while but it is because of this new book I have got recently. I got it as a gift from the boyfriend for Valentine's Day and I could not wait to start reading it! So I did! It is part of a trilogy in the Gabriel's Inferno series. I am not going to lie, the first book, Gabriel's Inferno was difficult for me to get through. It finally got interesting halfway through the book. However, Gabriel's Rapture, I COULD NOT PUT DOWN! I also cried in several chapters of the book which was a shocker to me. I don't usually cry a lot in books but this one. OMG I just couldn't even deal! It was so heart-wrenching and beautiful at the same time. The passion Professor Emerson has for Julianne is incredible. If I can experience that kind of the love that they have, my life would be complete. Some of you might not know this but this book was a fan fiction of Twilight. Yeah I know it can be annoying that Twilight is everywhere. I haven't even read the series myself so I can't even say if it's the same or not. BUT the book was originally an online fan fiction under the name University of Edward Masen. I finally got a PDF of the original story and I plan to read it sometime soon. It does have the continuation onto Book 3 of the series which is currently being written. It is unnamed right now and the release date will be named soon! I am so in love with Gabriel's and Julianne's story, I can't even deal! If you are obsessed with the story as much as I am, let me know!

I do have a Goodreads account so check mine out here!

The pictures below are from my Instagram!



2 comments:

  1. Is writing erotica based around Twilight seriously the key to success these days? Scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not! I do enjoy books that are not Twilight Fan Fiction as well. Check out my Goodreads account to see them!

      Delete