Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013 Best Dressed and Worst Dressed

I am a huge awards show person! Mostly for the fashion but I do enjoy watching the awards show itself. This year I have only watched two of the nine films that were nominated for Best Picture. I watched Les Miserables and Silver Linings Playbook. During Les Miserables, I was crying for a good majority of the movie. That scene where Anne Hathaway was singing "I Dreamed a Dream", I couldn't even look at the movie screen or I would ball my eyes out uncontrollably. I was staring at the theatre wall and I was still tearing up. Silver Lining Playbook was Oscar worthy but they ending was not. It was had a very predictable ending. I was expecting Bradley Cooper to take off his shift sometime during the film but it never happened!

So now onto the fashion!!

Best Dressed

Stacey Keibler dress is amazing!
I love the metallic detailing!
Amanda Seyfried. I love her. That is all!
Jennifer Lawrence was amazing
the entire show! Her dress is a little
too stiff for my taste but I still love it!
Reese Witherspoon! I love everything
 about her outfit, especially her
 hair! It makes me wish I had blonde hair!

Worst Dressed

I love Halle Berry
but this dress made her look like a statue.
Anne Hathaway is mainly in the 
worst dressed category because of 
the high neckline and the fact
 that you can see through her
 dress. I thought the darting was 
just making her nipples pointy
 but it was in fact her nipples
 showing through. The back of the
 dress was amazing  though!
Helen Hunt wore a dress
designed by H&M.
I like how she is trying to be thrifty
but the material is all wrong!

Photo Credit: People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment