Thursday, February 28, 2013

I Want Spring Now!

I don't know about you all but I cannot wait for Winter to be over! We recently had a small snowstorm here where I live and it made me officially want Spring to be here. There was not a lot of snow but it was enough for me to OVER it. It was regular snow mixed with rain which made it very heavy to shovel. I couldn't even go home the night of the snowstorm due to the heavy snowfall and slipper roads, so I had to stay over at Shawn's place. The next day there was slushy snow everywhere! Puddles, slush, falling snow, etc. you name it, we had it! It made me wish I had rain boots but I don't any boots that are waterproof at all unfortunately.

I am on the hunt for a nice pair of black boots that I can wear to work. I need something that I can wear to work and be appropriate to wear with a skirt. And if it can be waterproof, even better! I know Blondo makes really nice boots but they are way too expensive for me. I will be writing another blog post as this is a separate issue on its own.

I even painted my nails a nice pastel blue to make me think happy Spring thoughts! Don't mind my cuticles, I just painted them and didn't get a chance to clean off the edges!

China Glaze - For Audrey
Do any of you do this or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment