I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years! Me and Shawn went to his friends house party to celebrate and it was lots of fun. Since it is a new year, I have to come up with new, new years resolutions. Here are my resolutions from last year, just so we can see what progress I have made in 2011.
1) Do Follow Fridays on Twitter.
2) Find a job in marketing/promotions.
3) Go to college for marketing.
4) Workout at least once a week.
5) Go to Los Angeles.
The ones that are bolded are the ones I have completed. I'm not going to lie, some of the resolutions I have made because I knew I was going to complete them. That is why this year, I tried to make resolutions that will be a challenge to me. So here is my resolutions for 2012!!
1) Write a blog post at least once a week.
2) Pay off credit card debt.
3) Finish at least one perfume bottle.
4) Film more make-up tutorials.
5) Get your G2.
6) Make a positive impact on someone's life.
7) Drink more water. At least one glass a day.
8) Curse less.
9) Don't buy beauty products just because it looks pretty. Just get what you need.
10) Finish up at least one make-up product per month.
I hope I can complete some of the resolutions by the end of the year, if not, there is always 2012. Just an FYI, I don't believe the world is going to end. Just because the Mayan calendar ends, doesn't mean our world will. What are your new years resolutions?