Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello Kitty for Sephora


So I'm pretty sure you all have heard that Hello Kitty is coming to Sephora. If not, check out Temptalia's brief on the collection here.

I literally screamed once I read the blog post. I was soooooooooooooooooo excited! Like you would not believe!! I love Hello Kitty. I initially got into makeup when MAC released their Hello Kitty collection so I am so happy that she is coming to Sephora.

Just a note, it is coming out mid-January 2011 so be prepared. I am willing to jump/hit people for it. I love Hello Kitty that much!!!

Here is my wishlist for the collection!!






What is your wishlist for this collection?

1 comment:

  1. we were just talking about this last night on blogtv lol...I really want the 'sweet gloss'I cant wait =)

    ReplyDelete