Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Oscar Time!

Hey everyone! So today is the Oscars and I am so excited you have no idea. I am currently watching the E! Red Carpet Special for my red carpet festivities. I got to say, I love Reese Witherspoon style. Some of her dresses are a miss but most of them are hits!

Photo courtesy of US Magazine

I love all those dresses above and I can't wait to see what she will wear this year if she is invited. If not, I'm pretty sure pictures of her will show up at the Oscar After Parties. Who is your favourite celebrity on the red carpet? Will you be watching the Oscars tonight? I am also watching Khloe & Lamar at 10pm on E!. They are the best show to watch out of all the Kardashians. They seem the most real/honest out of all of them and they are funny. Funny is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment